Tips for Using a Magnifying Loupe:
- Remember focal length! Allow for 1 inch of space on either side of the lens (from your eye to the lens, and the lens to the coin).
- There’s no front or back to the loupe, so either side can be held up to your eye
- Bring the loupe up close to your eye
- Steady your hands together
- Maintain posture. Bring the object up to eye level.
- Keep both eyes open! This will prevent eye strain.
- Be sure to have good lighting when viewing your coins. This will also help prevent eye strain.